How to Submit to “Just Dug”
Sign up for an American Digger account
- Create your account using the form below.
- Check your email for the activation post and click the link.
- You will receive a Welcome email containing instructions.
How To Use The Image Uploader
- Sign in to your account.
- Make sure your image is 10MB or less.
- Upon sign in, this page will reload and the photo uploader will appear.
- Drag your file into the window and drop it.
- Alternately, you can simply click on the Uploader to browse for your image on your computer.
- Navigate to your file and select it.
- Click the button to choose your file. Your image will upload.
- IMPORTANT: Below the Uploader window, an Image Description interface will appear for each image you uploaded. Use each one to describe the image, including the following:
- In the Title box: Item name
- In the bottom box:
- Name of the person who found the item
- Brief description of the item
- Metal detector used to find it
- Approximate date and location item was found
- Photo credit name
- Click Upload.
- You’ll see a green “success” message appear in the circle to the left of the Upload progress bar when your image has finished uploading, so you’ll know it has reached us.
That’s it — you’re done! Thanks for submitting your cool finds!